Employees shall have the right to self organization, to form, join, or assist labor organizations, to bargain collectively through representatives of their own choosing, and to engage in other concerted activities for the purpose of collective bargaining.
It shall be an unfair labor practice for an employer to interfere with, restrain or coerce employees in the exercise of the rights guaranteed in Section 7.
Some examples of your rights protected by this section are
- Forming, or attempting to form a union among the employees of a company
- Joining a union whether the union is recognized by the employer or not
- Assisting a union to organize the employees of an employer
- Going out on strike to secure better working conditions
- To engage in protected concerted activity
If you have any questions call local #71 organizer Joe Decarlo at 716-835-8836